Before you put together your Thanksgiving dinner shopping list, check our list of union-made in America food and other items that are essential to a traditional family Thanksgiving feast. Speaking of thanks, a big thank you to the Union Label and Service Trades Department (ULSTD), Union Plus and the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor's resource site, Labor 411, for compiling their extensive catalogs of union-made products.
Here are some of the best union-made Thanksgiving eats and cookware from the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers (BCTGM); Machinists (IAM); United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW); and United Steelworkers (USW).
- Keebler (Kellogg) crackers—BCTGM
Turkey & Ham
- Boar's Head—UFCW
- Foster Farms—UFCW
- Birds Eye vegetables—UFCW
- Ocean Spray whole berry cranberry sauce—IAM
- Pillsbury crescent rolls, frozen and ready to bake rolls/breads—BCTGM
- Pillsbury pie crusts—BCTGM
- Stroehmann bakery products (for stuffing)—BCTGM
- Rich Products pies and cakes—BCTGM
- Sara Lee pumpkin and apple pies—BCTGM
- All-Clad cookware—USW
- Anchor Hocking—USW
- Cutco knives—USW